Save your $ for a down-payment on a house (and of course we can assist with that purchase...#noshameinourgame)...From free wine to free tours & free museum days, see below for our list of 10 of our favorite FREE Summer activities (click on each activity for more information):
1. Art Institute: Every Thursday 5-8 p.m.
2. Adler Planetarium: June 21 & August 27-31
3. Children’s Museum at Navy Pier: First Sunday of every month
4. Field Museum: June 20-22
5. Shedd Aquarium: June 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
6. LUSH Wine & Spirits (Roscoe Village, University Village & West Town): Every Sunday afternoon from 2-5 p.m. there is free wine tasting
7. Millennium Park Workouts: Thursdays & Saturdays June 2 – September 1
8. Madison Vine Wines West Loop: Free wine tastings 6-8 p.m. on Thursdays
9. Visit the Anti-Cruelty Society (or another shelter) – this is a great way to get energized & make an animal’s day!
10. Chicago Greeter Free Tours – This is an amazing way to explore our city with a guide, as if you were a tourist – trust us, you will learn something you didn’t know before!