Howard Homes is excited to announce Rachel Saxon joining the team! Rachel will focus on providing guidance and expertise to clients as a Buyer and Rental agent. Rachel comes to Howard Homes Chicago with a background in client services from a variety of industries, including sales with a relationship-based focus and will guide tenants through the leasing process and help buyers through the process of finding their dream home.
We asked Rachel for “5 Fun Facts” about herself to share and here is a little more about our #hhc new hire!:
1) I have been to 11 countries and my favorite (so far) is Denmark.
2) My favorite cafe in Chicago is Oromo.
3) My favorite hidden gem is the Dreihaus Museum in Streeterville.
4) My favorite place to see live music in Chicago is the Aragon Ballroom.
5) I would never turn down a piece of chocolate.
Rachel has already served many Howard Homes clients and clients say she is “knowledgeable, kind and great to work with”. We couldn’t agree more!