3 outdoor spaces, 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms in fabulous Roscoe Village #sold by Howard Homes Chicago!Read More
Jamaal & Stequita were so energetic, fun and we are looking forward to double-dates in their new home that, thanks to technology, we toured via FaceTime!
It was a journey that took us from the city, to Oak Park, and then back once they realized they wanted to be close to their new Doctor jobs (yes, they are two smart cookies and both doctors!). We had fun touring several homes when they were in-town, and they just didn't find the perfect home that worked out for them. So, fast-forward to a couple weeks after where we are offering on this new-construction home (um, do you see that KITCHEN?!) and it offers the space, proximity to the city and the features they wanted! Plus, they are within walking distance to Kuma's Corner (dangerous...).
Sometimes you CAN have your cake and "eat it too" and these two also got some of Chicago's finest cake creators on their closing date (Nothing Bundt Cakes, yummmm), which was actually the FIRST time they saw their home with their own eyes. Fortunately, they loved it just as much as they did via FaceTime and we couldn't be more joyful for this fun-loving couple and their cute pup!
Jill was referred to us by a dear friend of ours, and we knew from the get-go she was a woman who knows what she wants! We quickly narrowed her neighborhoods down, and since she was already familiar with the city, she zoned in on Old Town. We checked out a few properties that she liked, but when she walked into this property, her eyes lit up and we knew we would be offering soon.
We landed her this condo for a great price and she plans to put her personal touches on it (paint, etc.) and we can't wait to see it when it's done! This fun chica now has a new home and it's plenty big for entertaining (see you soon at the house-warming party Jill!).
Save your $ for a down-payment on a house (and of course we can assist with that purchase...#noshameinourgame)...From free wine to free tours & free museum days, see below for our list of 10 of our favorite FREE Summer activities (click on each activity for more information):
1. Art Institute: Every Thursday 5-8 p.m.
2. Adler Planetarium: June 21 & August 27-31
3. Children’s Museum at Navy Pier: First Sunday of every month
4. Field Museum: June 20-22
5. Shedd Aquarium: June 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
6. LUSH Wine & Spirits (Roscoe Village, University Village & West Town): Every Sunday afternoon from 2-5 p.m. there is free wine tasting
7. Millennium Park Workouts: Thursdays & Saturdays June 2 – September 1
8. Madison Vine Wines West Loop: Free wine tastings 6-8 p.m. on Thursdays
9. Visit the Anti-Cruelty Society (or another shelter) – this is a great way to get energized & make an animal’s day!
10. Chicago Greeter Free Tours – This is an amazing way to explore our city with a guide, as if you were a tourist – trust us, you will learn something you didn’t know before!