We are so much looking forward to helping more people achieve their real estate goals for 2019!Read More
Ali started her search early on - she came to us about a year out, which suited her perfectly since she looked into every property we sent her, understood what her criteria could get her and her likes/dislikes. By the time we got her pre-approved for a mortgage and she was ready-to-go, she found her home almost immediately!
Sometimes, you just know when the property is a good fit for you and this property had it all: brand-new updates, hardwood floors, plenty of closet space and a great area. We couldn't be happier for her and her adorable self!
Save your $ for a down-payment on a house (and of course we can assist with that purchase...#noshameinourgame)...From free wine to free tours & free museum days, see below for our list of 10 of our favorite FREE Summer activities (click on each activity for more information):
1. Art Institute: Every Thursday 5-8 p.m.
2. Adler Planetarium: June 21 & August 27-31
3. Children’s Museum at Navy Pier: First Sunday of every month
4. Field Museum: June 20-22
5. Shedd Aquarium: June 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
6. LUSH Wine & Spirits (Roscoe Village, University Village & West Town): Every Sunday afternoon from 2-5 p.m. there is free wine tasting
7. Millennium Park Workouts: Thursdays & Saturdays June 2 – September 1
8. Madison Vine Wines West Loop: Free wine tastings 6-8 p.m. on Thursdays
9. Visit the Anti-Cruelty Society (or another shelter) – this is a great way to get energized & make an animal’s day!
10. Chicago Greeter Free Tours – This is an amazing way to explore our city with a guide, as if you were a tourist – trust us, you will learn something you didn’t know before!
When you're a #firsttimehomebuyer, its hard to know what to expect, in terms of what you get for your budget, how much space you truly need, and even what neighborhood vibe you're going for. Briana & Adam knew they wanted to be close to shops/restaurants/the city, but the journey took us first from the North Side of the city to the lovely city of Downers Grove, that was named on the Forbes list at one point as "one of the friendliest towns in the country". They both are so friendly and will fit in perfectly!...
When we walked into the house, it was evident it met their needs, in terms of having an updated kitchen that suited their tastes (it's even more beautiful in-person), a great space for entertaining, and also a home with a great layout that worked for them - something that can be challenging that many first-time homebuyers don't think of (square footage doesn't always = great layout, and you truly have to think through what YOUR needs are and what you want!).
We're so grateful to help these two, and can't wait to see the place furnished!